- Should I have my video transcribed?
- Why should I have my video transcribed?
- What types of transcript are there for my videos?
- Should I use a transcript of my video as a blog post?
- Should I edit my video transcript myself or hire an editor?
- Hiring an editor to repurpose your video transcript.
DO I NEED TO HAVE MY VIDEO TRANSCRIBED?
- it improves accessibility
- it's good for search engine optimisation (SEO)
- a searchable transcript will improve navigation of your video.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE MY VIDEO TRANSCRIBED?
WHAT TYPES OF TRANSCRIPTS ARE THERE FOR MY VIDEOS?
Editor chat: my interview with Chloë Forbes-Kindlen
What is a style sheet and do I need one?
What are the types of transcription? by Liz Dexter of LibroEditing
Rev.com transcription service
If you have a shop or salon, you can choose how to write out your opening times and how you write dates. You can decide whether you spell organise with an s or a z. Again, it’s about bringing consistency to everything you write about your business.’
SHOULD I USE A TRANSCRIPT OF MY VIDEO AS A BLOG POST?
SHOULD I EDIT MY VIDEO TRANSCRIPT MYSELF OR HIRE AN EDITOR?
How to proofread your own writing
Seven tips on how to ask for feedback on your writing
Spotting the spelling error in your marketing copy
Proofreading isn't just about the words
HIRING AN EDITOR TO REPURPOSE YOUR VIDEO TRANSCRIPT
How do I find a proofreader? Four things to consider
Should I hire a freelance proofreader or use an agency?
How to find a professional proofreader: Part 1
How to find a professional proofreader: Part 2